Spanning Sync v2.0b (327) is now available. You can either open the Spanning Sync (beta) pref pane in System Preferences to be prompted to upgrade, or download it manually from http://spanningsync.com/beta-download.
Here's a list of the changes in this and previous builds:
What's New in Build 327
- UI for contact compatibility mode (shown here)
- Support for "primary" fields
- Improved handling of deleted notes in Google
- Fixed a bug where contacts whose child records were added ended up in the "added" list
- Contact records now merging correctly on a refresh sync
- Fixed a bug with contact records marked for resend or lost
- Contact records without names will now show up as "(Contact has no name)" in the user log
- Fixed a bug where duplicate email UI showed up blank
What's New in Build 325
- Minor wording change
- Missing version information now included in push
What's New in Build 324
- The CAPTCHA alert window now displays correctly
- Only shows one "Unable to sync" alert at a time
- Contacts that are companies now show up correctly in the user log
- The user is now notified of contacts that Google can't accept because of duplicate email addresses
What's New in Build 323
- Fixed the "Show status in menu bar" checkbox
- Deletes from the server that should be ignored now are
- All contacts pulled from Apple Sync Services now getting their gid added to them before sending to the server
What's New in v2.0 Beta 1
- Contact syncing! Spanning Sync now syncs Apple's Address Book with Gmail and Google Apps.
- A user-friendly log window is now available from the Advanced tab. The log may be useful for troubleshooting or checking status.
- The preference pane UI is new and easier to use.
- Various bugs have been fixed, including one that caused a problem when syncing shared Google calendars.