Spanning Sync v2.0b (336) is now available for download.
What's New in Build 336
- Changed behavior on refresh syncs where the user didn't explicitly select "Replace Data on Google"
- Account status was defaulting to "trial" with no Internet connection
- Company contacts from Google weren't handled correctly, eventuallly resutling in duplicates
- Changed first time calendar sync alert logic
- Found and fixed a possible cause of duplicating calendar events
- The client now refresh syncs when a supported sync property changes
- Fixed two possible causes of "you referenced without pushing" errors which would abort the sync
- When a calendar's sync pairings are altered in the UI, its events are correctly sent to the server