Last night we pushed a few more small server-side changes that affect Contact sync. Now we're just waiting on some localizations before we issue a release candidate (RC1) client. If no new issues show up with RC1, it will become the official 2.0.
Once RC1 is released, I'll be asking all of our beta participants to use it and look carefully for any bugs. Look for another post here shortly.