Thanks to some patient beta testers, we've tracked down and fixed a couple of key issues.
What's New in Build 353:
- Fixed a problem that could cause postal addresses to be duplicated
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed a couple of issues that could cause the sync to abort with a "you referenced without pushing" error
- Eliminated a "-[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil key" exception
- When signing out, the user's data is deleted to prevent problems if the user signs in with a different Google account
Note that the auto-update feature won't recognize this build so beta testers will need to download and install it manually.